Squash Blossoms with Mozzarella and Raisins
- 12 squash blossoms
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons walnut oil
- salt to taste
- Mix together the mozzarella, raisins, sundried tomatoes, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a cookie sheet with a thin film of olive oil.
- Stuff the squash blossoms with the mozzarella - sundried tomato - raisin mixture, twist the ends and tuck them under, placing them on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 350, then drizzle with walnut oil and salt to taste.